CloudTalk allows you to assign agents to various ring groups based on your unique needs. For example, you can create separate groups for sales support, complaints, customer support, and many others.
List of groups
As an administrator, you can view ring groups in your menu. The list includes all your groups and agents associated with them.
Setting up groups
If you need to create a new group, go to the list of groups and click on "Add a group".
Basic Settings allow you to create an internal label that will help you distinguish between individual groups. It is also necessary to enter an email address that will be used for notifications when new voicemails come in.
This section allows you to decide, which agents should belong to the specific Group. You can ad ass many agents as you wish. Single Agent can belong to several Groups at the same time.
VIP Contact Tags
In this section, you can decide which Contact Tags define a VIP customer in this specific Group. VIP customers are put to the front of the waiting queue. You can learn more about VIP queues here.
Queue settings - Ringing Strategy
CloudTalk allows you to select a ring strategy for your groups. Inbound calls may be distributed among the group’s agents in three different ways:
- Ring All - The call will ring to all agents until one of them answers.
- Round Robin - The call will ring to one agent only. If the agent doesn’t answer, CloudTalk will choose the next agent in line, etc.,until the call is answered. This strategy cannot be used in combination with using of the Mobile App.
- Random - The call rings to random agent within the queue. This strategy cannot be used in combination with using of the Mobile App.
Ringing timeout defines how long does the call ring to a specific Agent until it moves to next Agent.
You can also define some criteria that the Group needs to meet for a call to enter the Queue. Possible rule sets are:
- Always - All callers will enter the queue.
- At least one agent logged in - Callers will enter queue if at least one agent is in status online / calling / idle.
- At least one agent present - Callers will enter queue if at least one agent is in status online / calling.
- At least one agent available to take a call - Callers will enter queue if at least one agent is in status online.
This setting is super helpful if you don't want your customers waiting in a queue where there is a low priority of call being picked up by an Agent in given time.
Thanks to "Send calls to busy agents?" setting you can decide whether currently busy agents should receive call notifications.
Sounds & Greetings
Choose a music your customers hear while waiting in a queue. You can choose our predefined waiting music or even upload your own.
You can also decide to play some message to them every once in a while to remind them that your Agent are doing everything they can to get to their call as soon as possible and they just need to be patient.
We also support position announcement so that you can let your customers know how many other customers are currently in front of them. If you wish to use this feature, please contact our Customer Support.