By integrating Pipedrive with CloudTalk, you'll get call center capabilities in Pipedrive. Agents will have a comprehensive understanding of the customer in a single interface. It will make you more productive.
To configure your Pipedrive integration, follow the steps bellow:
- Login to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Pipedrive integration and click on +Add button to install the integration
You will be redirected to Pipedrive, then follow the authorization flow and you will be redirected back to CloudTalk.
- Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is ready. Now you can customize your integration according to your business needs.
- Finally click on the Save button to activate the integration.
What you can customize here:
- Which calls will be logged to Pipedrive: missed calls, voicemails, other inbound calls, outbound calls. The call will be logged as Pipedrive's activity. You can choose to log each type as in-progress or completed activity.
- Pick which CloudTalk numbers should get linked to your Pipedrive integration. It will help you better organize your data.
- Whether you want to log all calls or only calls made during business hours or when your lines are closed.
- How to tag your contacts in CloudTalk.
Once the integration with Pipedrive is running, your data will always be up-to-date. For every phone call logged in Pipedrive, the following data will be logged: the client’s phone number, date, time and length of the call, link to call recording etc.
Pipedrive - CloudTalk integration is fully customizable, allowing you to set up different automations to increase you call center's efficiency.
Get high-quality personalized experience
Make calls directly from Pipedrive
You can get the click-to-call feature in order to start a call directly from your Chrome browser just by clicking on a number in Pipedrive.
- Go to your Pipedrive settings
- Click on Calling in the left sidebar menu and click Personal
- Select Default calling method "Custom" and copy+paste this text "ct+tel://[number]" (don't change it) to the empty window right next to it. See screenshot below as a reference.
- Click on the Save button to confirm the changes.
Tip: We recommend to remove all other Chrome extensions or other telco providers which may interfere with the click-to-call feature.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!