Generic factory reset procedure for most Cisco IP phones:
1. Press and hold #, power cycle the phone.
2. when a LED starts to flash, release #, and enter:
- Soft Reset (delete files): 123456789*0#
- Hard Reset (format flash): 3491672850*#
The phone will display Upgrading and erase its configuration.
If soft reset doesn't work, try a hard reset.
Log in to the phone Web Interface:
Get the IP address of your phone:
Cisco SPA series phones:
a. Press the Setup button.
b. Scroll to network and press select.
c. Scroll to view Current IP. This is the IP address of your phone.
(OR - Press the Setup button, Enter 110, then press #. The IP address is recited - with older firmware)
2. On your PC, open Internet Explorer.
3. Enter the IP address in the browser’s toolbar
The web interface has four main tabs:
Voice — Contains information about your phone, including the following sub-tabs:
- Info — Contains system and phone information (read-only). Allows you to configure a password and network settings.
- Phone — Allows you to enable the screen saver.
- User— Contains settings for call forwarding, speed dials, call waiting, privacy settings, and audio settings.
Call History — Displays calls received and made from your phone.
Personal Directory — Contains your personal address book.
Attendant Console Status — Provides information about Cisco SPA 500S attendant consoles, if installed.
Insert your CloudTalk credentials using your web interface:
Login details can be found in the dashboard / Agents / Edit Agent - at the very bottom.
make sure that "Show SIP login details" is enabled.
Log into the phone’s web configuration, then under "Basic Settings -> Ext 1"
Set the following settings:
Important notice: all features supported by the phone need to be set up manually in the phone interface.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!