Only 3-click CloudTalk + Zoho integration allows you to automate your workflows, boost the sales team performance and track all the important metrics. Utilize all the benefits without any compromises. CloudTalk offers virtual phone numbers (70+ countries), click-to-call feature, call recordings, voicemails, smart dialer and much more.
To configure your Zoho integration, follow the steps below:
- Log in to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Zoho integration and click on the +Add button to install the integration.
- Select the Zoho data center domain.
- You will get redirected to Zoho Log in page, where you need to log into your account.
- After successful login, you will be redirected back to CloudTalk Dashboard.
- Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is ready.
- Now you can customize your integration according to your business needs.
- If you wish to synchronize calls for only specific phone numbers with Zoho, add them in the Connected numbers section. Otherwise, all calls will be synchronized.
- Finally, click on the Save button to activate the integration.
Once the integration is set up, all your Zoho contacts will get synchronized with CloudTalk. Please notice that the data synchronization may take a few minutes.
Thanks to that, your agents will have all the important information available during the call and will be able to open customer's Zoho contact detail with a single click.
- Which calls will be logged to Zoho. You can define which calls (inbound, outbound, missed calls and voicemails) to log into Zoho. The call will be logged as a closed activity.
- Pick which CloudTalk numbers should get linked to your Zoho integration. It will help you better organize your data. If no number is selected, all numbers get synced to Zoho.
- Whether you want to log all calls or only calls made during business hours or when your lines are closed.
- How to tag your contacts in CloudTalk.
Make calls directly from Zoho
You can get the click-to-call feature in order to start a call directly from your Chrome browser just by clicking on a number in Zoho.
Simply visit our Click to Call page and follow the installation instructions.
Video setup guide
If you prefer video setups, here's an instruction video on setting up the CloudTalk & Zoho integration.
Tip: We recommend to remove all other Chrome extensions or other telco providers which may interfere with the click-to-call feature.
See integration video guide here:
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!