Thanks to CloudTalk + Gorgias integration, all existing Gorgias data (like contact details, tickets, tags, etc.) will be synchronized within CloudTalk and vice versa. This basically means that your agents will have a comprehensive understanding of the customers without having to open multiple systems.
If you prefer video setup guides, here's a step by step Gorgias+CloudTalk setup video:
In the CloudTalk Dashboard:
- Log in to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Gorgias integration and click on the +Add button to install the integration
- To connect CloudTalk with Gorgias, you need to fill the API Username, API key and Base URL.
5. To find these API details, access your Gorgias account and go to your setting section. Go to REST API.
6. Here you will find all the API details you need. So just copy Base API Url, Username (your email address), and API key (you will get your API key generated after clicking on “Create API key”). Paste this information into your CloudTalk account.
7. Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is ready. Now you can customize your integration according to your business needs.
8. Finally, click on the Save button to activate the integration.
Once the integration is set up, all your Gorgias contacts will get synchronized with CloudTalk. Please notice that the data synchronization may take a few minutes.
- You can define which calls (inbound, outbound, missed calls and voicemails) to log into Gorgias and what status should be assigned to the ticket.
- Whether you want to log all calls or only calls made during business hours or when your lines are closed.
- Define an agent you want to assign missed calls to.
- Pick which CloudTalk numbers should get linked to your Gorgias integration. It will help you better organize your data. If no number is selected, all numbers get synced to Gorgias.
- Decide how SMS (inbound or outbound) will be logged into Gorgias.
- Decide whether SMS should be synchronized only for specific phone numbers.
In order for the integration to properly export CloudTalk calls to Gorgias, your CloudTalk agent’s emails need to match your Gorgias user’s emails.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!