How to configure my Zendesk Sell integration?
Zendesk Sell integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just follow the installation steps and you're good to go.
Only 3-click CloudTalk + Zendesk Sell integration allows you to automate your workflows, boost the sales team performance and track all the important metrics.
Utilize all the benefits without any compromises. CloudTalk offers virtual phone numbers (70+ countries), click-to-call feature, call recordings, voicemails, smart dialer and much more.
To configure your Zendesk Sell integration, follow the steps below:
- Log in to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Zendesk Sell integration and click on the +Add button to install the integration.
- You will get redirected to Zendesk Sell Log-in page, where you need to log into your account.
- Secondly, review the permissions and authorise CloudTalk to access your data.
- After these steps, you will be redirected back to the CloudTalk Dashboard.
- Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is ready.
- Now you can customize your integration according to your business needs.
- If you wish to synchronize calls for only specific phone numbers with Zendesk Sell, add them in the Connected numbers section. Otherwise, all calls will be synchronized.
- Finally, click on the Save button to activate the integration.
Important NOTE! Once the integration is set up, all your Zendesk Sell contacts will get synchronized with CloudTalk. Please note that the data synchronization may take a few minutes.
- Which calls will be logged to Zendesk Sell. You can define which calls (inbound, outbound, missed calls and voicemails) to log into Zendesk Sell. The call will be logged as a closed activity.
- Pick which CloudTalk numbers should get linked to your Zendesk Sell integration. It will help you better organize your data. If no number is selected, all numbers get synced to Zendesk Sell.
- Whether you want to log all calls or only calls made during business hours or when your lines are closed.
- How to tag your contacts in CloudTalk.
Make calls directly from Zendesk Sell
You can get the click-to-call feature in order to start a call directly from your Chrome browser just by clicking on a number in Zendesk Sell.
Simply visit our Click to Call page and follow the installation instructions.
Tip: We recommend removing all other Chrome extensions or other telco providers which may interfere with the click-to-call feature.
Video setup guide
If you prefer video setups, here's an instruction video on setting up the CloudTalk & Zendesk Sell integration.
See integration video guide here:
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!