By integrating Intercom with CloudTalk in a single click, you'll get call center features in Intercom. Agents will have a comprehensive understanding of the customer in a single interface.
If you prefer video setup guides, here's a step by step Intercom+CloudTalk setup video:
Give your team a single work tool with many feature, including:
- CloudTalk automatically logs inbound and outbound calls, voicemails and missed calls right in your Intercom contacts.
- Improve your sales and support processes by calling your customers in a single click from Intercom.
- You can choose whether you want to log a call as a conversation or an event. We recommend to log all missed calls or voicemails as tickets to streamline your workflow.
- When receiving or making a call to a contact registered in Intercom, you can open the Intercom contact's page from CloudTalk Phone very easily. You'll save a lot of time and your agents can be more effective.
To configure Intercom integration, please follow the steps bellow:
- Login to your CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Click on the Connect with Intercom button under Intercom integration
- You will be redirected to the Intercom page, where you have to authorize CloudTalk to access your Intercom company data.
- Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is ready. Now you can customize your integration according to your business needs.
- Finally, click on the Save button to activate the integration.
What you can customize:
- Which calls will be logged to Intercom: missed calls, voicemails, other inbound calls, outbound calls. For each type, you can choose to log a call as a conversation or an event.
- Pick which CloudTalk numbers will be linked to your Intercom integration.
- Whether you want to log all calls or only calls made during or outside your business hours.
- How to tag your contacts in CloudTalk.
- Whether you want to synchronize conversations with CloudTalk.
Once the integration with Intercom is running, your data will always be up-to-date. With automated contact synchronization, Intercom shows all calls made via CloudTalk. For every phone call logged in Intercom, the following data will be stored: the client’s phone number, date, time and duration of the call, link to the call recording, etc.
Your team will always have up-to-date information.
Make calls directly from Intercom
To enhance your productivity you can use the click to call feature in order to make a call directly from your Chrome browser just by clicking on a number in Intercom. You will find more information about our Click to Call Chrome extension here.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!