Zendesk integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your account information and you're good to go.
Thanks to CloudTalk +Zendesk integration, all existing Zendesk data (like contacts, tickets, emails, etc.) will be synchronized within CloudTalk and vice versa. This basically means that your agents will have a comprehensive understanding of the customers without having to open multiple systems.
- Login to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Zendesk integration and click on +Add button to install the integration
- As next step, type your Zendesk domain.
- You will get redirected to Zendesk Login page, where you need to log into your account
- As the next step, click on “Authorize” and follow the authorization flow.
- After successful login, you will be redirected back to CloudTalk Dashboard
- Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is ready. Now you can customize your integration according to your business needs.
- Finally click on the Save button to activate the integration.
Tips & Tricks:
- You can customize the call workflow in the integration settings page in CloudTalk.
- Contacts are automatically synchronized as well. If you create a new contact or update an existing one in Zendesk, changes are automatically reflected in CloudTalk, and vice versa.
Make calls directly from Zendesk
To enhance your productivity you can use the click to call feature in order to make a call directly from your Chrome browser just by clicking on a number in Zendesk. To use click-to-call with Zendesk, you will need to use CloudTalk's Click to Call Chrome extension. Learn more about Click-to-call here.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!