SalesForce integration setup is quick and easy and no programming is required.
Before you start / Requirements:
- To set up the integration, you have to use either Salesforce Enterprise or Unlimited plan.
- The Salesforce integration is only available for CloudTalk clients with Expert plan.
- You need to be a system admin in both platforms (in CloudTalk and Salesforce).
- You should have the Salesforce license. Furthermore, top-level Salesforce administrator privileges or full object-level and full-field-level security permissions are required.
To configure your Salesforce integration, follow the steps bellow:
- Login to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Salesforce integration and click on +Add button to install the integration
- Click on “Install CloudTalk CTI”
- You will get redirected to Salesforce Log-in page, where you need to log into your account
- After successful login, you will have to pick 1 out of the 3 options. Choose “Install for All Users”.
- You will now be redirected to you Salesforce account
When logged into Salesforce, change your settings as follows:
- Navigate to Feature Settings -> Service -> Call Center -> Call Centers
- Click on CloudTalk.io
- Click on Manage Call Center Users
- Click on Add More Users
- Find and select users that should be able to use CloudTalk CTI
- Add them by clicking "Add To Call Center"
- Follow with navigating to Apps -> App Manager
- Select an app, that you wish to use CloudTalk CTI with (this needs to be a Lightning app type)
- Click Edit in dropdown
- Navigate to Utility Items
- Add "Open CTI Softphone" Utility Item
- Label it with a custom label, for example "CloudTalk"
- You can leave the rest of the settings to the default values
- Confirm by clicking “Save”
- After setting up these 2 steps in Salesforce, go back to the CloudTalk page -> Integration -> Salesforce
- Click on “Authorize” and follow the authorization flow.
- Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is ready.
- Now you can customize your integration according to your business needs.
- Finally click on the Save button to activate the integration.
Once the integration is set up, all your Salesforce contacts will get synchronized with CloudTalk. Thanks to that, your agents will have all the important information available during the call and will be able to open customer's Salesforce contact details with a single click.
Integration customization in CloudTalk setting will allow you:
- To tag your contacts in CloudTalk.
- Decide which calls will be logged to Salesforce. You can define which calls (inbound, outbound, missed calls and voicemails) to log into Salesforce.
- Pick which CloudTalk numbers should get linked to your Salesforce integration. It will help you better organize your data. If no number is selected, all numbers get synced to Salesforce.
- Whether you want to log all calls or only calls made during business hours or when your lines are closed.
Video guide is available below:
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!