SalesForce integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required.
If you prefer video setups, here's an instruction video on setting up the CloudTalk & SalesForce integration:
The Salesforce integration is only available for CloudTalk clients with Expert plan.
You need to be a system admin in both platforms (in CloudTalk and Salesforce).
You should have the Salesforce license. Furthermore, top-level Salesforce administrator privileges or full object-level and full-field-level security permissions are required.
Configure your Salesforce integration
Login to CloudTalk Dashboard account here.
Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu.
Select Salesforce integration and click on "+Add" button to install the integration.
Click on Install CloudTalk CTI.
You will get redirected to Salesforce Log-in page, where you need to log into your account.
After successful login, you will have to pick 1 out of the 3 options. Choose Install for All Users.
You will now be redirected to you Salesforce account.
When logged into Salesforce, change your settings as follows:
Navigate to Feature Settings -> Service -> Call Center -> Call Centers.
Click on CloudTalk.io.
Click on Manage Call Center Users.
4. Click on Add More Users.
5. Find and select users that should be able to use CloudTalk CTI.
6. Add them by clicking on Add To Call Center.
7. Continue with navigating to Apps -> App Manager
8. Select an app that you wish to use with CloudTalk CTI (this needs to be a Lightning app type)
9. Click Edit in dropdown
10. Navigate to Utility Items.
11. Add "Open CTI Softphone" Utility Item.
12. Label it with a custom label, for example "CloudTalk".
13. You can leave the rest of the settings on default values.
14. Confirm by clicking on Save.
15. After setting up these 2 steps in Salesforce, go back to the CloudTalk page -> Integration -> Salesforce.
16. Click on Authorize and follow the authorization flow.
17. Once you have completed these quick steps, your integration is ready.
18. Now you can customize your integration according to your business needs.
19. Finally, click on the Save button to activate the integration.
Once the integration is set up, all your Salesforce contacts will get synchronized with CloudTalk. Thanks to that, your agents will have all the important information available during the call and will be able to open customer's Salesforce contact details with a single click.
You can tag your contacts in CloudTalk.
Decide which calls will be logged to Salesforce. You can define which calls (inbound, outbound, missed calls and voicemails) to log into Salesforce.
Pick which CloudTalk numbers should get linked to your Salesforce integration. It will help you better organize your data. If no number is selected, all numbers get synced to Salesforce.
Choose whether you want to log all calls or only calls made during business hours, as well as when your lines are closed.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!