By integrating CloudTalk with Freshdesk in a single click, all existing Freshdesk data (like contacts, tickets, emails, etc.) will be synchronized with CloudTalk and vice versa. Agents will have a comprehensive understanding of the customer without having to open multiple systems.
- Login to your Freshdesk account here
- Go to Profile settings
- Find and copy your API key located on the right side
In order to activate your Freshdesk Integration, you need to copy the Domain URL of your account as well, e.g.: https://myaccount.freshdesk.com.
- Login to the CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Click on the Set up button under Freshdesk integration
- In the API Key field, enter your Freshdesk API Key
- In the Domain URL field, enter your Freshdesk Domain URL
- Enter a Tag that will be used for all your contacts from Freshdesk will be tagged in CloudTalk. It will help you filtering the data.
- Optional: You can personalize the integration by changing additional settings in this page in CloudTalk.
- Finally click on the Save button to active the integration.
Once the integration with Freshdesk is running, your data will always be up-to-date. With automated contact synchronization, CloudTalk displays full history of the client’s tickets, including ongoing open tickets made in Freshdesk. In turn, Freshdesk shows all calls made via CloudTalk. A new ticket is automatically created in Freshdesk with each new phone call, including data such as the client’s phone number, date, time and duration of the call, etc.
Tip: You can customize the call workflow in the integration settings page in CloudTalk.
Contacts are automatically synchronized as well. If you create a new contact or update an existing one in Freshdesk, changes are automatically transferred to CloudTalk, and vice versa. If you update any data in an existing contact in CloudTalk, the update is automatically transferred to Freshdesk and vice versa.
Your team will always have up-to-date information.
Make calls directly from Freshdesk
To enhance your productivity you can use the click to call feature in order to make a call directly from your Chrome browser just by clicking on a number in Freshdesk. You will find more information about our Click to Call Chrome extension here.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!