By integrating Shopify with CloudTalk, you'll get all relevant information about your customers right when you need them. Agents will have a comprehensive understanding of the customer in a single click which will make them more productive and your customers more satisfied.
To configure your Shopify integration, follow the steps bellow:
- Login to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Shopify integration and click on +Add button to install the integration
- Fill in your Store domain and click Continue
- You will be redirected to Shopify Log In page, where you need to log into your account
- After successful login, you will be redirected back to CloudTalk Dashboard
- Make sure your integration is set in Active state
- Finally click on the Save button and your integration is ready to use
All your contacts will now synchronise between CloudTalk and Shopify and your Shopify orders will get logged to your CloudTalk customer. Your agents will see the customer's orders right when the customer calls them. Thanks to that, they will have all the relevant information available right away a therefore will be able to handle customer's request more effectively.
Make calls directly from Shopify
You can get the click-to-call feature in order to start a call directly from your Chrome browser just by clicking on a number in Shopify.
Simply visit our Click to Call page and follow the installation instructions.
Tip: We recommend to remove all other Chrome extensions or other telco providers which may interfere with the click-to-call feature.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team. We are always here to help you!